Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 11 September 2011

New Teacher Card

I have made a card for my son's girlfriend who has just started her first job as a teacher.  Jess loves her class already and I am sure they all love her too.

Stamp is a digi stamp which came as a set with the ABC & Teach, the sentiment was one I made in Photoshop and also the "We love our new teacher, Miss Thomas" was added in Photoshop. 
I 'stickled' the card to within an inch of its life and added a little ladybird to the flowers.

This is the inside.
Hope you like it, as much as Jess did :).


1 comment:

  1. So glad you started a blog Sue.
    Sad to hear of your sisters illness.
    Happy news about Jess becoming a teacher.
    Your cards are lovely.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx