Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 18 November 2011

Digi Stamp Boutique - Sophie with Present

Hello
I have been very busy making a lot of Christmas cards for family and also trying to photograph them... not very successfully, but getting there, so look out for many cards being posted.  I am also trying to enter them into challenges to hopefully entice people to visit my blog, to leave a comment and maybe follow me.... PLEASE, pretty please :). 

So anyway onto my card this is an 8" x 8" card for our niece Sally, using a Digi Stamp Boutique image, called Sophie with Present, coloured with Promarkers and glitter with Stickles (the glitter is on the grey ribbon, doesn't show up too well on the picture but looks lovely in the flesh).


I have kept this quite minimalist as I think this is more trendy. 



The white glitter poinsettia was made with a poinsettia die, I then applied Glossy Accents and then Glamour Dust, I have make a lot of these and used them for all the family cards. Unfortunately the camera does not do it justice, I was really pleased with them.


Added a lovely purple bow with a border and punched holly edges. 


I used Photoshop to create the inside of the card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Winter Wonderland Challenge
Totally Gorjuss
By the Cute & Girly Challenges
Digi Stamp Boutique - Customer Competion.
Crimbo Crakcers

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. But can you please leave the correct link to our challenge? I was on my way to say that you did not link for Totally Gorjuss now. You've linked to the card below;)BTW I love the design of this card and all uts decorated pages. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina xx
    P.S Can you please consider turning off your word verification please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops... thanks Bettina, I have turned off word verification

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Sue.
    Followers are hard to find unless you are a DT member... but if you havent got many followers you dont seem to get DT work. LOL.
    I have 75 followers over 9 months but they are all lovely, genuine crafters.
    This card is lovely, the design and also the colouring. Love the poinsettia!
    Hugs and Smiles, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,love the colours and the bow is beautiful.
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xxx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetie this is gorgeous ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie I love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sue, love everything about it, inside and out. Thanks for joining us this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card and great decoration inside! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx