Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 17 January 2012

It Has Been a While

I cannot believe I have not posted for such a long time, Christmas was so busy as our family is huge, then New Year happened and our lovely children clubbed together and took us away to Centre Parcs as our Christmas pressie - a brilliant weekend was had by all. 

Father Christmas visited and left me a full set of Copic Ciaos - wasn't I lucky, although I haven't had masses of time to play with them, but I have organised them into DJ case and a chart with all the colours. 

Anyway I have managed to make a few cards so I need to get posting them. 


The first of the cards is a Thank You Card I have made a few of these cards for the presents we received at Christmas.  Not a copic in sight... LOL.  The paper is a digi from Bearly Mine, the flowers are Marianne as is the lacey die at the bottom, the sentiment made in Photoshop. 

Sorry about the picture, I normally try to take them at work in the light tent, but this is taken at home on my desk.  Hope you like the card, back in a couple of days with more cards. 

Hugs

Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, this is a Fabulous creation I love it, there is a grass tut on my blog if you want to try, but if you do let me see :0) hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!This card is sooo gorgeous, and I love the flowers and the colours are fab,fab work.
    I am glad to see you again:):)Looking forward to your next card:):)
    And thank you for your lovely comment in my blogg:):)Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Sue.
    This card is gorgeous.
    A WHOLE set of Copics........v. jealous now.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx