Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 23 January 2012

Saturated Canary - Windy

Good Evening
Today I have an easel birthday card for my very good friend Mona, we have know each other for more years than I care to count, someone you can always rely on when times are hard, even if we don't speak for a week or so she is always there for me and me for her. So I wanted this to be a special card, hope she likes it.



Her card did start off as a Lilli of Valley which I coloured in  (I am sure I will be using it soon) but decided to use this Saturated Canary digi image instead, I just cannot leave them alone, they are all so beautiful.  Coloured with Copics, glittered with Stickles - Doo Hickey flowers & tag, pearls and bling...


Easel card opened out

Ingredients
Image - Saturated Canary - Windy
Paper - The Paper Shelter - Sweetest Love
Die cuts - Marianne Designs - Oval with Flowers
Ribbon - Stash
Moonstone Brad - Wild Orchid Crafts
Heart Charm - Ebay
Pearls & Diamonte - Stash
Tag & Flowers - DooHickey

I would like to enter this into
Paper Take Weekly - Buttons, Bows, Bling & Blooms

15 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the beautifully coloured image and your design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is so gorgeous, big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous - I love how you've used that oval doiley 'off square' - it works perfectly!

    Thanks for joining the 'use beads' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!beautiful and gorgeous card.Love the flowers,fab colouring too and beautiful image.
    Wish you a wonderful evening,hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, Ooh What a fabby card! I do love this image of Krista's and you have coloured her in beautifully. Loving the pinks and purples. Wonderful details as always, Big Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowzers i bet your friend will love that its beautiful,
    thanks for joining our ribbons and bows challenge at cardmadfairy's digi days and good luck in the challenge
    hugs sandra dt for cmfdd

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely, I'm sure your friend will love it (I would)

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just gorgeous,your friend will love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm sure your friend will just love it hun!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. it's gorgeous Sue - love Kristas images.
      Many thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
      Hugs
      Doreen

      Delete
  13. Suzie this is gorgeous, love your colour choice, the details are beautiful. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx