Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 3 March 2012

Copic Storage

Good Evening,
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and great Saturday evening.
I just wanted to show you my new copic storage, which came today, I only ordered it on Wednesday and didn't expect it to arrive for ages as they are all hand made by Vicky's husband Steve, so I was totally gobsmacked at this brilliant service.  Thanks Vicky and Steve :)


I used to keep them in a wooden box, but my collection has outgrown that, so then I moved aluminium DJ cd case, but didn't like that so tried zip up storage folders but time consuming in putting them back, I really need a portable system as we have a caravan which we go to every other weekend, I can just tip the box on its back and then put in the car boot - perfect. 

This is the wooden drawers which I used to use, but it only holds 75 pens so now going on ebay, I do love this but it is taking up room and not needed anymore. 




Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Awww thanks so much Suzie... it looks fabulous hun and I'm so chuffed you like it.. :o)

    have a lovely evening sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's new storage is awesome! How I wish I know how to use copic like you! Lol!

    Btw, I just posted the award on my blog. Thanks dear :)

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, So glad you have the storage. It is brilliant isn't it!
    You asked about the hair colour on my SittingPpretty card?
    The main colours used are E29, E25, E23. These are tricky to work with as they will go thick and muddy if you rework too much. It may be easier for you to use a paler E41 or similat to get the highlihted area. Stroke the darker colours into the highlighted area in turn, without blending, and re use E 41 detween the strokes. Hope this helps you.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzie
    I bought one of these from Vicky and Steve a few weeks back now - and yes, they are absolutely FABULOUS and I don't know what I did without it!! Like you, I went through the box phase, then the CD Aluminium case.... but this can't be beaten.... and as you say, such fast delivery! Can't praise this product highly enough!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx