Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Anything Goes - Tick Tock Goes the Clock

Good Morning everyone,
My second post of the day... just like a bus you wait for ages then two come together... LOL. 
Today is Tuesday so that much mean another challenge over at Anything Goes Challenge and this fortnight our theme is Tick Tock Goes the Clock.  WOW we had a massive 641 entries last fortnight, how amazing is that, hope we can do the same again.

This fortnight I made a lovely cheeky (cheeky being the operative word) 8" card for my lovely Brother in Law - Pete. 




I found a fantastic digi paper from Stamping All Day, the image is a Kenny K, I have so many of these 'ladies' they are great for men's cards. 
The clock and cogs and wheels are Tim Holtz, and I coloured the digi image with copics, all these are more can be found at The Craft Den
I sponged the gold coloured cogs at the bottom and then covered in gold embossing powder, the clock also had gold embossing power added.  The red cogs had gold wax added.  The senitment was computer generated. 


Close up of Jayne Jetpack. 
Well that is about it other than to say don't forget to drop over the Anything Goes Challenge to see what my other team mates have come up with, you will not be disappointed and also if possible please join in with our challenge. 

Pete loved his card and we decided that we should try and find the same outfit for his wife to wear, wink, wink. 

Hope you like my card, if you do leave me a message 'cos I love receiving them xxx

Hugs


22 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Suzie,love your gold clock.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Suzie,love every bit of it :)
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Suzie! I have this stamp and clock die and they look fantastic how you have used them - love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and what a cheeky image. I love the KennyK designs too and the colouring in is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and I love the image so cole.Fab work,wish you a lovely day,hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suzie. Cool image and love the colour combo.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours and fab image you have used on this gorgeous card.
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great background and vibrant colours hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Suzie!!!! WOWWWW......... such a sassy lady........ FAB card altogether, love all the reds and golds.... and I bet he loved it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzie, Stunning card very sassy!!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic card suzie.love the stunning racy image and your colours and design are so gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun fantastic card, I think my hubby would want this outfit too, (for me). I asked him last week how old he thought I was, he said 21, Bless him. (In the head I am, it's only when I move I realise I'm not!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzie
    What a wonderful card, you include so much detail and your colouring of the image is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzie
    I love the card it's stunning! love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. At first I thought tsk, tsk, and then I thought I'm totally scraplifting this the next time I need a tsk, tsk card, lol! A very clever idea and sentiment and I can believe that your brother in law loved it.
    {Hugs} Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh Hun this is just stunning,the detail is just amazing,love this too bits,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzie,
    Its a wonderful card, beautiful in every way.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an amazing card for Pete! I just have not been able to do a card for a man, what inspiration you give!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning sweetie this is just fabulous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzie re your comment yes I think it was that widget I just went to the last one I had put on which was when I started having the problems and I think I remember it saying Photobucket in it! I'm impressed you must be a computer whizz!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very naughty!! Lovely card Suzie, I'm sure your BIL will love it

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Saucy but brilliant card Suzie lol, fantastic colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx