Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Anything Goes - Anniversary - LOTV Love Grows

Good Morning Blogging Friends,
Firstly I would like to say thank you to my followers old and new, it is you who keep me going with my cards :).  Thank you for your comments they really do mean so much to me.

Today I have a card to share with which is my DT card for Anything Goes and this fortnight our theme is Anniversaries.  I have a couple of Anniversary cards to make so this is my first.  I used a Lili of the Valley stamp, Love Grows - this is the first time I have inked it up - I am so naughty I have so many stamps which have never been used. 


I made another of my pins, getting to be a habit of mine - I love making them. 


Most of the items I used can be brought from the Craft Den - why don't you drop over and see what goodies they have. 


Ingredients
Stamp - Lili of the Valley, Love Grows
Paper - K & Co.
Heart Circle - Spellbinders
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Lacey Punch - Martha Stewart
Charm - Ebay
Corner Dies - Die-namics

Please drop over to Anything Goes and see the fantastic creations from my team mates.

Have a great week, hopefully I will be back with another card in a few days.

Hugs

15 comments:

  1. beautiful!
    Love this stamp and your colouring is perfect.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Suzie

    GORGEOUS card for the anniversary challenge.. love that image and your colours are stunning!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, Suzie! It's on my wish list! Beautifully coloured and I love your pins! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really pretty anniversary card and another fab pin - love it!! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Suzie, such lovely detail, love the pins, charm and pretty colours. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Suzie, love the perfectly coloured image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this beautifully coloured image and your fab detail on this gorgeous card .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaah, you have used one of my fav images, love the colouring and the LO, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card suzie.fabulous sweet image and i love your details and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous image so beautifully coloured!!! A fab card! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  11. really gorgeous card... brilliant colouring and embellishments.
    Love the image, layout and all the detailing..
    WONDERFUL

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! there Suzie,hope you are ok?
    Your card is gorgeous,really lovely colours and colouring too.
    Know just what you mean about stamps still nice and clean lol!!
    hugs Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card and the colours are great ... these images are some of the cutest around and the colouring is just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a Lovely card!!!So Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzie,
    I adore this card. Red just stands out and says 'look at me' doesn't it, I love it.
    I love your pins Suzie, they are always so colourful and full of style. I have only made a few with danglers myself as I have had trouble getting long & strong eye pins. I prefer to use steel pins and they don't seem to do eye pins in steel.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx