Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Anything Goes Challenge - Black and one other colour

Good Morning,
Our challenge this fortnight at Anything Goes is Black and One Other Colour.  This was an easy card for me to decide on as I needed to make a Betty Boop card for my step son's partner and she loves Betty Boop. 


Phil said she screamed when she opened the card :).  Lovely image to colour in.  The large flower is a Marianne die, the poppies are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The Betty Boop charm was from Ebay.

Inside of the card.

Most of the things I used on my card you can get at the Craft Den why not drop over see all the gorgeous goodies.
Hope you like the card, and don't forget to drop over to Anything Goes Challenge to check out my other team mates cards and to join in with our challenge. 

Hugs



16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Suzie
    I am hopeless at black cards.
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs Chris
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Hun this is stunning Oh I adore Betty,she is brilliant,love the colours Hun,and your detail is just fantastic,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the red is so naughty and goes well with Betty Boop. The little Betty charm at the bottom of the card adds the finishing touch and I am sure that the recipient will love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Sexy red and black so right for Betty.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Suzie,love the Betty Boop image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Suzie , just love the black and red which looks fabulous with the Betty boop image , and love your embellishments too.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzie I LOVE this!! Where did you get the Betty Boop image - she is my favourite too? Fabulous charm as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! Love all the red with the vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this but my fav but is definately the charm! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic card suzie.stunning colour combo and i love the betty boop. my stepdad would love this, he collects bettyboop figures :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning, love it, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A striking card!!!love the colour combination and you have really made the image pop! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW and more WOW's, a fantastic card, love it love it love it. no wonder she screamed when opening it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow loving this. Gorgeous. Stunning and brilliant. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow i love this and the Betty Boop image, where did you get it from? x carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!!This is my MOM's Favorite!!!She loves Betty Boop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx