Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Marvelous Magnolia - New DT Announcement

Happy Lunchtime :)

Today I super excited to announce our new challenge blog Marvelous Magnolia goes live in two days time on 1st November.


I have been busy with Rina behind the scenes getting everything ready and helping to chose the DT - WOW we had some amazing entries and it was so difficult to chose but in the end we managed to narrow it down to some great artists, I cannot believe I will be creating along side them and just hope I can keep up with their great standard. Just wait to you see them on Thursday. 

We are a weekly challenge which takes place every Thursday and we have two teams Pink and Purple.

We do not limit entries into other challenges, you may enter your project in as many challenges as you like and we are allowing up to two entries into our challenge.

We have some great sponsor and prizes lined up from Magnolia-Licious, Marker Pop, Ribbon Girl and Live and Love Crafts to name a few. 

Please drop over to Marvelous Magnolia and see who are on the team and don't forget to have a look on Thursday when the first challenge goes live. 

Hugs
Suzie x



2 comments:

  1. Suzie.... YOU have been instrumental in getting this all put together! I am so happy to be sharing this journey with you!

    Your friend :)
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie, thanks so much for your lovely comment over at Words and Pictures! This all sounds amazing - you must have been working really hard. I hope it all goes brilliantly! I'm not a Magnolia myself, but I absolutely love seeing the work others create - that gorgeously embellished world of delicate beauty I find constantly amazing - and the colouring skills too (main reason I don't - I haven't got any!). Good luck with it all, and I'll probably be dropping in just to drool occasionally!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx